need help with finances?
With our Dental Plan, we have worked hard to relieve the financial stress of dental procedures, offering exclusive advantages to BDS Club members, interest free plans, plus benefits from the Child Dental Benefit Scheme and major health insurance providers.
you can have the cosmetic and vital dental treatment that you deserve
join the club
made just for you
Buderim Dental Surgery Club membership benefits are a cost-effective way to cover payment for annual exams, cleaning and more.
You and your family will enjoy many benefits when you join our Membership Club.
• Two Check-up visits per year which include full examinations of gums and teeth;• Two scale and clean visits per year*;
• As many x-rays as required;
• Two Oral Cancer Screenings per year;
• Two Fluoride treatments per year;• Discount on all standard treatment prices. If treatment/item number required is NOT on the price list, a 10% discount will apply for members**;
• Interest Free Payment Plans for treatments (Subject to Terms & Conditions);
• Compatible with all health funds to reduce your out-of-pocket expenses;
• 12 months contract, No Interest, No hidden charges;
• No waiting periods;• Oral hygiene packs and instructions to help you care for your teeth at home.
*Excludes periodontitis (gum disease with bone loss) treatment and maintenance **Excludes all orthodontic treatment provided by Buderim Dental Surgery, including Fastbraces and Clear Aligners. Standard fees apply.
Questions? Click these frequently asked questions to get answers.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What are the waiting periods before I can start dental treatment?
None, as long as you have fully completed the membership forms and paid the one off $20 set up fee you can enjoy the benefits straight away.
How do I cancel my Dental Membership?
You will be required to give one month’s written notice to the practice.
Please Note: Minimum charges apply. If you cancel your membership greater than 1 month before the end of the anniversary of your membership (with such cancellation on effective earlier than the expiry of your annual membership period) entitlements to member benefits and discounts will cease and you will be liable to pay outstanding fees for dental work performed including the difference between the value of dental work actually provided to you as part of your annual membership fees less any monthly membership fees paid. (For example: if one scale and clean, fluoride treatment and check-up has been received by the Patient, 50% of the annual fee in total would be payable by the Patient, less any monthly membership fees paid by the Patient to the Dentist. If two scale and cleans, fluoride treatments and check-ups have been received by the Patient, 100% of the annual membership fees would be payable by the Patient to the Dentist, less any monthly membership fees paid by the Patient to the Dentist.)
Please Note: if notice is not given by you at least 1 month before the expiry of the annual membership term, your intention not to renew the membership, your membership will automatically renew for 12 months, with nothing further for you to do.
How does Buderim Dental Surgery respect my confidentiality?
interest free payment plans available
Interest Free Payment Plans are excellent and designed to remove the financial stress, so you get to enjoy a healthy smile at any time!
- Simple Direct Debit Payment Plan*
- Convenient Weekly, Forthnightly or Monthly Payment Options
- Zero Contracts
- Zero Interest Rates
- Zero Hidden Fees
- Zero penalties for Extra Payments or early pay out
- Compatible with all health funds to further reduce your out of pocket expense.
*Interest free plans are provided by a third party and not BDS.
you can phone or call in any time, to privately discuss your financial needs in confidence.
Child Dental Benefit Scheme (CDBS)
Keep your child’s teeth in great condition and minimise serious dental work later in life. We make your child’s visit fun and FREE (Bulk Billed Service – no out-of-pocket expenses).
The Child Dental Benefit Scheme (CDBS) is a program for eligible children aged 2-17 years old that provides up to $1000 in dental benefits over two consecutive calendar years for basic oral health services.
- $1000 over two consecutive years
- Covers most general dental care
- Bulk Billed Service (no out of pocket expenses)
- Buderim Dental Surgery accepts all eligible patients
*Please note that not all children are eligible as the scheme is income based. Eligibility is assessed by the Department of Human Services.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO WWW.HUMANSERVICES.GOV.AU
You are members . . .
we are members!
We are a HCF More for Teeth program member
Regular check-ups are one of the best ways to care for your oral health. More for teeth makes it easy with:
- One or two fully covered check-ups each year (depending on your level of cover)
- Two fully covered mouthguards (subject to your available limits)
We are members of the NIB First Choice Network
The NIB First Choice Network is a community of trusted health professionals designed to give you piece of mind and help keep your out-of-pocket expenses low.
We are members of the Westfund Dental Provider of Choice Network
Eligible Westfund members will not pay any out-of-pocket expenses on selected services and are completely covered for selected preventative dental services, including check-ups, scales, cleans, x-ray, mouth guard and fluoride treatments at Buderim Dental Surgery. *(waiting periods and annual limits may apply).
Department of Veterans Affairs patients are welcome and bulk billed!